NPEO: 3 April 2015

Email from Jamie Morison: A 40-knot windstorm is still blowing at Artica (Barneo), and the Anatov-74 loaded with camp gear is still sitting on the ramp in front of our hangar, waiting to make its first flight out.  We are scheduled for Flight 4, so our departure is put off until at least Sunday.   With the WHOI guys doing yesterday and Pisarev on Wednesday, we are now APL (4), Vivier (1 for Borneo plus Antonio), WHOI (3), Pisarev (1) and Tom Quinn CPS (1 for here) in Longyearbyen ready to go.
 The camera systems are pretty slick, and we have successfully sent good images via Iridium from both.